I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HOW TO TREAT UPSET STOMACH WITH TURMERIC STARCH AND HONEY?
Dyspepsia—indigestion and upset stomach—is a condition that describes pain or discomfort in the stomach region. A slew of symptoms can be experienced in dyspepsia, including nausea, bloating, and burping, to name a few.
There are many causes of an upset stomach, including eating too much, eating too fast, consuming fatty or greasy foods, eating spicy food, having too much caffeine, consuming fizzy beverages, nervousness, and even smoking. The list is actually quite long.
An upset stomach can be quite troubling, especially if you are out and about. You feel sick, uncomfortable, your pants seem to have shrunk instantly, and all you ready want to do is be home. Instead of being miserable and falling victim to your upset stomach, try turmeric starch that can help relieve you of your woes.
Turmeric and honey help treat upset stomach
· Turmeric, which provides the yellow color that is characteristic of curry dishes, has a history of use among herbalists as an anti-inflammatory remedy. Curcumin is a natural compound in turmeric which helps to stimulate the production of the bile in the gallbladder to best facilitate digestion.
Turmeric starch is considered as an effective treatment for upset stomach
· Curcumin inhibits the proliferation of gastric carcinoma and exerts multiple anti-tumor effects against gastric cancer growth. Therefore, turmeric starch is a good medicine for duodenal ulcer, help you treat upset stomach and heal ulcers effectively.
For thousands of years honey has been used by mankind in many capacities to help give the human body energy and health, because it contains a high value of nutrients and anti-bacterial effect. Honey has effect on reduce acid in stomach to reach the normal level and get rid of all uncomfortable symptoms of upset stomach and duodenal ulcer.
Honey contains a lot of natural glucose, vitamin B, vitamin E, which help boost metabolism, eat with appetite, increase organic acid level and improve digestion. Because of their same benefits, the combination off turmeric and honey will make an effective treatment for upset stomach.
Honey and turmeric starch is the best remedy for upset stomach
2 teaspoon turmeric starch
1 teaspoon honey
- Mix 2 ingredients in 100ml of warm water.
- Stir thoroughly and drink.
Here are 2 ways to use this remedy:
Option 1: Drink it 15 minutes before meals.
Option 2: Drink it 15 minutes after meals.
It’s is important to drink this mixture regularly to get the best result.
· Don’t use harmful things such as tobacco, wine, beer…
· Avoid spicy, hot foods such as pepper…
· It’s better to avoid indigestible foods because they can adversely affect your stomach.
· Have a healthy diet
Besides using turmeric starch, it’s advised to have a healthy diet to completely treat upset stomach.