I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
EFFECT OF 8 AMINO ACIDS WHICH THE BODY IS NOT SYNTHESIZED
I. Effects of 8 amino acids are not synthesized
1. PHENYLALANINE: Brain function, enhance memory, directly affect the brain, create vitamin D nourish the skin.
2. LYSINE: The most important task is the ability to absorb calcium, strengthen bones, maintain nitrogen balance in the body, avoid muscle stretch, fatigue; Helps the body to make antibodies and regulate the hormones that transmit information.
LYSINE: The most important task is the ability to absorb calcium, help strong bones - internet image
3. LEUCINE: Very important in the regulation of blood sugar levels; Good for patients with "hyperglycemia" or those who wish to burn fat quickly. In addition, the amino acid also functions to maintain the growth hormone to promote the development of muscle tissue.
4. ISOLEUCINE: plays a vital role in recovery after physical training. Simultaneously, it helps regulate blood glucose levels, supporting hemoglobin formation and coagulation.
ISOLEUCINE: To play a vital role in the recovery process after physical exercise - Internet image
5. THREONINE: The main function is to support the formation of collagen and elastin - two substances that bind cells in the body. In addition, it is good for liver function, boosting the immune system and boosting the body's ability to absorb nutrients.
6. VALINE: This amino acid heals muscle cells and forms new cells, and helps to balance the nitrogen needed. In addition, it disrupts glucose in the body.
7. TRYPTOPHAN: There are two important functions, one that is converted by the liver into niacin (vitamin B3), the other is the precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that helps the body regulate appetite, sleep and mind. status.
8. METHIONINE: contains sulfur to protect specific liver cells, anti-poison. Methionine is also used as a preventive agent for fatty liver cells
TRYPTOPHAN: Helps the body regulate appetite, sleep and mood - internet image
II. The note when supplemented with 8 amino acids the body does not synthesize.
1. There are four essential amino acids or deficiency in the diet in our country: lysine, threonine, tryptophan and methionine. In particular, lysine is most interested in high demand, but is often the shortest of the cereal-based diets (70-80% of energy) as our country currently does. On the other hand, lysine is easily destroyed during food preparation, and the body can not absolutely synthesize lysine (other essential amino acids that can be synthesized from other amino acids through the transfer process). modified amines). Therefore, lack of lysine is very common, especially in young children. Lysine deficiency leads to decreased body protein synthesis, slower growth, stunting, anorexia, or disease, lack of enzyme, lack of hormones.
Lysine deficiency leads to decreased body protein synthesis, resulting in slower, stunted children - internet image
2. How to avoid lysine deficiency?
The optimal solution is still reasonable variety of meals, there are enough nutrients including lysine. Foods rich in lysine are eggs, milk, meat, fish, beans, especially soy. You can refer to foods that contain 8 acids that the body does not synthesize through this article:
Lysine-rich foods, beans - internet image
Through the article on hope you know the importance of taking food supplements containing 8 amino acids that the body does not synthesize to complement their meals more fully.