I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Proven Benefits Of Dry Ginger Starch
For thousands of years, ginger has been used in traditional medicine.
If you didn't know about the many benefits of using ginger starch, here's a good chance to learn.
Ginger it is highly valued for its role in herbal medicine.
BENEFITS OF ORGANIC GINGER STARCH
- One of the effective benefits of ginger starch is aiding in weight loss because it can burn fats effectively.
- Ginger aroma can help relieve headache and migraines, reduce stress.
- Cure symptoms involved in digestive system and treat constipation.
- Ginger starch is one of the common ingredients which helps treat the symptoms of common cold and flu, throat pain.
- Treat oral diseases: toothache, gingivitis, bad breath ...
- Get relief from stomach irritation.
- Have effect on detoxification and remove toxins from your body.
- Enhance immune system.
- Treat acne, protects the skin and remove impurities.
- Prevent heart disease and stroke.
How to use organic ginger starch?
It’s easy to use ginger starch in your daily life
- As a face mask, mixing ginger starch with few drops of lavender or rosemary oil. Otherwise, you can make a mixture with honey, egg whites and apply on the face. After 15-20 minutes, wash your face with clean water. Using this method about 2-3 times per week to get the best result.
- To improve your health, mix 15 grams ginger starch with 400-450ml boiled water. Then drink 3 times after meal per day. This method will bring many health benefits and help you prevent common diseases effectively.
- Dry ginger starch contains anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe arthritis. Add 1 teaspoons of this starch in a cup of milk and bring it to a boil. Drink this milk to cure the swollen joints. You can also apply the paste on the swollen knee joints to get relief from pain.
- Detoxification for those who are addicted alcohol or tobacco: Zingiberene substance in ginger starch is effective in treating cancer diseases such as lung cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer... Add a lot of ginger starch in bowled water and drink regularly, which will help reduce the risk of cancer.
- Treat stomach irritation: 2 teaspoons of dry ginger starch together with 30ml bowled water is used to cure stomach irritation. Then add 2 teaspoons honey to this mixture. Consume this mixture everyday early in the morning to get relief from stomach irritation.