I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Beautiful skin with fresh ginger
Fresh ginger is known as a spice in the kitchen and is also a precious medicine. Besides, this also works for beauty if you use correctly. Here are a few tips to beautify skin by exfoliating with fresh ginger.
Exfoliating with ginger salt
1 teaspoon of sea salt
Apricot oil or avocado oil
Honey, ginger crushed
A few drops of lemon essential oil or aromatic essential oil
How to do:
Mix all ingredients and exfoliate as usual.
Sea salt has a cleansing effect and natural antiseptic. Honey cleanses the skin, regenerating cells. Besides, ginger just helps scar treatment and increace skin tone effectively.
Exfoliating with ginger and coconut oil
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1 teaspoon of ginger crushed with sunflower oil
1 cup pure sugar
How to do:
- Heat the ginger and coconut oil until fragrant for a few minutes.
- When the warm mixture has cooled down, pour into bowl and add sugar.
- Mix well and massage your hold body with the mixture.
Fresh ginger and oatmeal mask helps to reduce acne and dark scar
• 1 large fresh ginger
• 2 tablespoons of oatmeal
• 1 tablespoon of honey
How to do:
- First you need to take the fresh ginger to wash, scrape off the shell and grind the juice.
- Ginger juice mixed with oatmeal and honey to form a paste mixture.
- After cleansing your face, apply the mixture evenly to the area of acne
- Leave for about 20 minutes and rinse with clean water.
Wish you have beautiful skin with ginger!