I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
REDUCE THE FREQUENCY AND ENDURANCE OF HEADACHES WITH THESE FOOD (PART 11)
Migraine attacks or other types of headaches can be very annoying. Let's learn the best foods and drinks to consume can potentially reduce the frequency and endurance of headaches.
- 1. Walnuts and avocados can potentially reduce the frequency and endurance of headaches
- Not only do omega-3 fatty acids help fight inflammation, studies have found that people who consume more EPA and DHA (the two main types of omega-3 fatty acids) have fewer headaches. Walnuts and avocados are both rich in both omega-3 fatty acids and magnesium, notes Dr. Parikh, but avocados have the added benefit of also being high in riboflavin.
- 2. Sesame Seeds can potentially reduce the frequency and endurance of headaches
- The tiny seed is filled with vitamin E, a nutrient that stabilizes estrogen levels, warding off period-related migraines.
- It's also rich in L-arginine, a precursor of nitric oxide, the same naturally occurring gas found in cherries, that may help protect against tension headaches and migraines in both men and women. Sprinkle them on your oatmeal or on top of soups and stir-fries to reap the benefits.
- 3. Cantaloupe can potentially reduce the frequency and endurance of headaches
- Some studies have shown that cantaloupe can help stabilize insulin levels in non-diabetic patients, and since low blood sugar can be a headache trigger, eating cantaloupe could potentially stave off headaches. Plus, the fruit contains plenty of magnesium and potassium as well as water to support good hydration.
- 4. Navy beans can potentially reduce the frequency and endurance of headaches
- When it comes to magnesium, 1 cup of canned navy beans has 29% of the recommended daily allowance (RDA) of the mineral for women and 38% of the RDA for men. It’s thought that magnesium may help by blocking certain chemicals in the brain that transmit pain and preventing blood vessels in the brain from constricting.
Through this article, Kentary hopes to have introduced you to the best foods and drinks to consume can potentially reduce the frequency and endurance of headaches. Wish you health!
Sources: goodhousekeeping, eatthis