I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
BANANA IS VERY GOOD FOR HEALTH BUT HOW TO USE IT RIGHT?
Eat well ripe bananas
• According to scientists' research, ripe bananas contain antioxidants and can prevent cancer. Moreover, the more ripe bananas, the more black spots on the fruit, the higher the disease prevention capacity.
• Banana which has a dark yellow color with many black spots on the body enhances the body's immune system 8 times compared to green bananas. So do not eat bananas when they’re not ripe, let the fruit have a yellow color all over the body. What's better than eating fruits that are both nutritious and effective against disease. So, don't waste bananas that are too ripe or have a bad form.
The more ripe bananas, the higher the nutrients - collected image
Eat less than 2 bananas / day
• Bananas contain too many nutrients, vitamins and amino acids. Therefore, it is necessary to limit eating too many bananas if you do not want to cause adverse effects. When you take too much nutrients into your body, it will lead to excess substances. This leads to disruption of micronutrients in the body.
In addition, the high content of potassium in bananas, if eaten too much, is dangerous to health.
According to a study of the possibility of eating bananas, if you eat about 43 fruits in a short period of time, it will cause an increase in blood potassium. The consequence is weakening the muscles, causing the heart to beat or have an abnormal rhythm, causing temporary paralysis.
• On the other hand, when potassium is abundant in the body, it causes the kidney to work harder to remove it from the body. If the kidney does not release excess potassium, then the health will be seriously affected. So, it is best to eat only 1-2 bananas a day.
Although ripe bananas are very good, eating it too much will cause adverse effects – collected image
Do not eat banana when hungry
Bananas will work well to promote digestive system activity when you eat them after a meal for about 1-2 hours. Conversely, if using bananas as food when hungry, it is dangerous. Bananas contain many magnesium. Eating bananas when your stomach is empty will increase the amount of magnesium in your blood, causing cardiac imbalance and harming your health. The abundance of Vitamin C in bananas if taken into your body when you are hungry also causes you to experience stomach pain right away.
To avoid this, you should eat bananas when you have eaten enough. At this time, bananas work to protect the stomach because it neutralizes stomach acid.
Fasting bananas can increase the likelihood of stomachache – collected image
Do not eat bananas in the morning
Do not eat bananas in the morning because:
• Increases blood sugar
• Feeling drowsy, sleepy
• Affects the digestive system
Health experts say bananas are acidic and they contain nearly 25% sugar. So when the stomach is empty, bananas are not a good idea to put on the breakfast menu.
Which time of the day is the best banana?
Eating bananas in the evening will help you sleep better – collected image
• Bananas will work well to promote digestive system activity when you eat them after meal for about 1-2 hours.
• But health experts say the best time to eat bananas is in the evening. This fruit contains tryptophan, an amino acid that stimulates hormone production melatonin to help you sleep better and deeper. Bananas are also beneficial for people with frequent insomnia.
• If you often get cramps every night, eat a banana before bedtime to overcome the illness. High levels of potassium and magnesium in bananas can promote and balance the electrolyte in the body, preventing cramps effectively.
• Bananas contain serotonin, substances that cause immediate sleepiness. Therefore, if you need to be alert, absolutely do not eat bananas. Serotonin will make you quickly yawn, if you eat in the morning, you will work less efficiently.
Wish you good health!
Synthesized by Bui Trang Kentary