I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
HOW TO MAKE LIPSTICK FROM HIBISCUS
Previously we were sharing the lipstick from Gac oil, today Kentary continues to share to you how to make lipstick simply from hibiscus flower. This kind of flower is one of the thing that related to our childhood. Now, it is following us into the kitchen to be able to create a naturely wonderfull domestic and can make you more beautifull than ever.
How to make lipstick from hibiscus is one of the interesting cosmetics that Kentary wants to share with you, let's take a look!
A bright color from this hibiscus flowers to make lipstick – illustration
2 spoons of beewax
04 spoons of alomond oil
15 bright red hibiscus flowers
Ingredients to make lipstick – illustration
- Clean hibiscus flowers and let them drain.
- Add hibiscus flowers to the bowl along with almond oil, bee wax and vitamin E then steam them togerther (or put in a microwave).
Put lipstick in a mould for 5 months – illustration
- Stir this mixture well, grind hibicuss flowers, and boil them until become a mixture.
- Cool down the mixture in a normal condition environment for 10 minutes.
- Filter mixture, take the red air and remove the residue.
- Stir the lipstick air and cool it down.
- Pour lipstick air to a small jar to use.
From different ingredients, you can make different colors - illustration
- How to use hibiscus flower lipstick
- Use it like every other kind of lipstick.
- Because hibiscus flower lipstick does not contain preservatives, you should use it in 4 - 5 months!
Red color lipstick make you sexier - illustration
Is it too easy to make a lipstick from hibiscus flower right? You can use this method to make more kinds of lipstick that have natural colour.
Hope you will have a good collection of handmade product that good for your healthy!