I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
How to remove pesticides from fruits and vegetables?
In our modern world, almost no food is 100% free of pesticides. Surprisingly, even organic produce may contain some pesticide residues. Washing produce is important to prevent foodborne illness and substantially reduce your exposure to pesticides. There are several liquids have been shown to be more effective than plain water. Keep reading to see how to use them effectively.
Water produce with water to wash the rice
- To limit poisoning, you should soak vegetables into the water to wash the rice with little salt.
- Pour rice water into clean bowl and soak vegetables in the mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it again with water.
Rice water not only helps wash vegetables but also have effect in skin beauty
Wash produce with vinegar
This method can remove 98% pesticides from fruits and vegetables
- Fill a large bowl with 3 parts water to 1 part plain white vinegar.
- Soak the fruit or vegetables you’d like to clean in the mixture for 10- 20 minutes.
- Rinse the fruit or vegetables well with warm water.
Vinegar is used widely to wash vegetables and fruits
Turmeric starch with water
Turmeric can also be used to remove pesticides from vegetables effectively.
- Add 5 teaspoon of turmeric starch into a bowl filled with boiled water (depending on the amount of product), stir this mixture and let cool down.
- Soak vegetables or fruits into the mixture in about 15 minutes.
- Rinse it well with water.
Turmeric starch is effective in removing all chemicals in vegetables
To remove all toxins and pesticides, you should apply these method below!