I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
A SIMPLE GINGER REMEDY
Ginger is a popular spice that is added to daily dishes such as meat, poultry because ginger helps to soften meat and makes dishes more delicious. Besides, there are many simply but effective ginger remedies.
The uses of ginger
Ginger is a source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin B, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, silicon, iron, sodium, calcium, zinc and beta-carotene, are essential and good substances. Ginger is known as its anti-inflammation use. The medical study claims that ginger is as effective as common painkillers. Ginger helps relieve migraine, muscle pain, back pain and joint pain.
Drinking tea with a small piece of ginger can reduce the headache and have a tight sleep. If you are susceptible to motion sickness, especially seasickness.
Ginger is a completely secure and effective method to kill vomiting overtaking any regular medicines.
A little bit of ginger powder can reduce and eliminate all symptoms of vomiting, dizziness, cold sweats and nausea.
Ginger is also a valuable medicine for pregnant women in the early stages of pregnancy. Ginger may reduce the risk of birth defects.
A really small ginger has considerable use
A simple ginger remedy
- Chew a small ginger with salt before travelling by train, coach for about 30 minutes may prevent motion sickness.
- When you get a flu, use ginger leaves, perilla, citronella…. boils streaming water for being out of perspiration to lower fever. Or let patient drink ginger juice that includes ginger, licorice leaves, citrus peel…
- Prevent colds: crushes fresh gingers are put into boiled water or hot tea, you can add a little bit sugar to drink easily.
- Cure loss of voice or hoarseness: crush fresh ginger and white radish, squeeze and take the first extract to drink 2-3 times a day.
- Pain relief, anti-inflammatory: Drink ginger juice, cover with ginger residue, soak hands and feet in weak ginger water every evening about 15-20 minutes a day can kill arthritis. This therapy is really effective in reducing symptoms of pain and swelling.
- In terms of people that feel difficult to sleep or insomniac, soak your feet in ginger water helps your sleep be better. How to make ginger water as follows: crush ginger and mix it into warm water, add salt.
- Prevent and relieve colds: Hold a big slice of fresh ginger in your mouth, from time to time, please spit out spicy water in cold days before going out or bathing, when you work in cold environment, you won’t get a cold. When it comes to people with colds, ginger tea has impact on encouraging your body to get rid of toxics
Ginger can be used as many different remedies that is really good for health.
Kentary’s ginger honey
Kentary’s ginger honey – original products from nature, is harvested from gingers that are grown up in a high mountain in Nghe An and mixed with honey to be a healthy product.
A cup of honey tea every morning is good for your health, however, because of busy pace of life, we do not have much time to prepare a cup of honey tea every morning. Don’t worry! Kentary’s soaked ginger honey will solve this problem for you: Mix 5g ginger honey with 100ml warm water, stir well and drink.
Ginger honey is both healthy and convenient.