I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Eating figs will prevent cancer and boost digestive system
Figs are considered to be the world’s one of the healthiest fruit, which is rich in nutrients and highly recommended for pregnant women. It fulfills the nutritional requirement required by your body during pregnancy.
According to Chinese medicine, figs are “sweet” and “cool.” They can “clear heat, generate fluids, open the stomach, and detoxify.” They are great for the throat, soothing a sore throat, easing a dry cough, or relieving a hoarse voice. They aid the digestive tract, whetting the appetite, relieving constipation, and reducing diarrhea or dysentery-like symptoms. Lastly, they are used to treat boils and other skin infections.
According to modern researchs, figs contain glucose, saccharose, quinic acid, shikimic acid, oxalic acid, citric acid, malic acid, auxin, trace elements such as calcium, phosphorus, potassium and various vitamins such as vitamin C.
Prevent different types of cancer
A rich source of fiber in figs has many benefits, specially free-dried figs
- Figs contain pectin - a form of soluble fiber. When fiber is in digestive system, it will flush excess cholesterol out of your system.
- Pectin is a soluble fiber found in figs that stimulates healthy intestinal motility. Figs can be laxative, so it’s one of the most natural fiber supplements. A rich source of fiber can bring many benefits for your body by preventing abdominal cancer and colon cancer.
- According to Master Hoang Khanh Toan, resin in fig’s stem or green fig is also used to treat boils and breast swelling.
Boost digestive system
- Figs are rich in fiber and prebiotics, which stimulates intestinal motility and facilitate the formation of some beneficial bacteria for gastrointestinal tract. Therefore, eating figs will help improve digestive system, prevent constipation and hemorrhoids.
- Free-dried figs are rich in fiber, with only 3 pieces of this fruit contain up to 5 grams fiber that meet about 20% fiber in your daily needs. Therefore, they are considered a natural laxative treatment to prevent constipation and other digestive problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
Eating figs help boost digestive system and prevent constipation
Kentary freeze-dried figs
Figs are sweet and succulent. This fruit contains nutrients, especially potassium and calcium. Eating 5 figs per day will supply enough calcium needs for your body.
Cure constipation and laxative
Recover overall health
Detoxify digestive system
In addition to being a favorite snack, fig is an ideal gift
Fig is ideal fruit for people who need more calcium like pregnant women, who want increase their height or have weak teeth.
Eating figs is a good choice for your health during your pregnancy!