I am a returning customer
Your Account Has Been Created!
Congratulations! Your new account has been successfully created!
You can now take advantage of member privileges to enhance your online shopping experience with us.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please e-mail the store owner.
A confirmation has been sent to the provided e-mail address. If you have not received it within the hour, please contact us.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
25 SKINCARE TIPS FOR A HEALTHY AND GLOWING SKIN
On any given day, women are exposed to hundreds of articles of what’s supposed to be the latest and greatest in skin care tips and tricks. But with so many different opinions, it can be hard to stay up to date. To help you sift through the skin care clutter, we dug through all the most popular tips on the web to deliver you 24 of the best. Ready for a fresh look at your skin care routine? Follow along for the best skin care tips of all time!
1. The best times to moisturize are at morning and night.
2. Stay hydrated at night to keep your skin smooth and elastic. You should limit the use of air conditioning, leave a bowl of water in the bedroom to enhance the moisture. You can also leave a glass of water or a small aquarium to keep your body always cool.
3. Use collagen supplements at morning and night after cleansing your face and before moisturizing.
4. Use a face scrub with round beads to slough off dead skin cells, and glowing skin will emerge underneath. Try to keep exfoliation to only 3 times a week to avoid irritation.
5. Prevent skin aging with glycolic acid once per week.
6. Sometimes replace face moisturizer by a type of essential oil.
Essential oils are extracted from flowers or plants
7. Use moisturizer cream right after you get out of the shower.
8. When you take the time to gently massage your face 3-4 times per week, you’re able to boost circulation and create a fresher-looking complexion.
9. Use serum or facial cleaner containing vitamin C to keep your skin healthy.
10. It’s advised to wash your face with cool water in every morning to reduce pores. . You can use hot water then wash your face with cold water.
11. Using sunscreen daily to avoid the effects of sun exposure.
12. Use retinol at night.
13. Wash your hands before cleansing to remove all bacteria on your hands.
Properly cleanse your skin is the most effective way to avoid acnes
14. You should wash your face with a soft cotton towel to avoid scratching.
15. Use a muslin cloth with gentle round movement to exfoliate your skin.
16. For oily skin, choose a cleanser for oily skin.
17. Make a face mask with papaya powder mixed with 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey to recover your bright skin.
Honey is good for your health
18. Mix 10 bluberries with 1 tablespoon of yogurt for a glowing white mask and apply in 15 minutes, rinse with warm water.
19. To brighten your skin, mix 1 white egg with 1 teaspoon of honey and apply on your face in 10 minutes before rinsing.
20. Mix 1 potato, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, ½ banana and 1 teaspoon of sugar into a mixture, apply on your face in 15 minutes and rinse.
21. Make a moisturizing mixture with 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, 1 cup of water and 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
22. For dry skin, mix 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1 teaspoon of honey and lemon juice for face mask
23. Make a body mist with 1 glass of water, 3 tablespoons of almond oil and one vitamin E capsule.
Make lotion mist for your body - st
24. Mix strawberry with water and then let it cold. Apply this mixture on face to reduce pores or exfoliate.
25. Mix 2 tablespoons of grapefruit juice, 1 teaspoon of carrot juice and 2 tablespoons of yogurt to create a smooth mixture, apply it on your face in 15 minutes and rinse.
25 beauty skin care tips above will help your skin more perfect.